We regularly solicit comments from the people who have entrusted us with their loved ones. Dozens of comments are received monthly at all of our funeral homes. We use these comments to improve and expand our services. We are proud to share just a very few of the comments we receive from the families we have served.
- It was a surprise, but a warm, welcomed detail to walk into the chapel to view Mom for the first time and smell and see a plate of Chocolate Chip Cookies on the stand next to the candle. Mom always wanted Dad to have fresh cookies and Chocolate Chip are his favorite. It was a very special and a very personal touch. It meant A LOT!!
- Thank you for your kindness and compassion during our time of loss. Very grateful for thoughtful service.
- My sincere gratitude to the ladies who were so professional. Makeup and hair was perfect on my mother. Thank you so much in a difficult time.
- Thank you for all your help and services to our community.
- The Chapel did a wonderful job assisting us will all arrangements and details. Very professional as well as personable. Thank you!
- Thank You ladies for helping my brother’s and I with our father’s services. He looked so handsome and very peaceful. With your help our father got what he wanted done for his services. He would of been very pleased for his kids finally following thru with his words. Once again thank you for helping my family. We appreciate everything you have done for our us.
- Thank you for helping us with my son’s arrangements, my family is very grateful for your help and assistance.
We have omitted the names of the family member or members who submitted the above comments out of respect for their privacy.